Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Test Prep Boot Camp

 Day Three of Terra Nova. The Math Wizards of Room 217 felt like they did a good job and I am sure that they did. Who ever designed the test has obviously never watched a class of 8 and 9 year olds trying to sit and work quietly for 50 minutes straight. The Math was divided into 10 mins, 30 mins, then a whopping 50 minutes.

As much as none of us like doing test prep, I do like to show my students, other teachers, and my admin that I take it seriously. Plus, I love any excuse to make a cute poster! I am uber lucky to have access to a rocking poster printer and I am every luckier to be gal pals with the one and only person authorized to actually print out the posters. I hung this on our classroom door all last week and received lots of compliments. This is a keeper for years to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment